These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website. If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, the terms “you” and “your” shall refer to the entity. By signing up, you are acknowledging that you have the authority to agree to these terms on behalf of the entity.
Any changes to the Terms of Service will be posted to the website prior to the new terms becoming effective. Continued use of the service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violating of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
- You may not use Theneo for illegal or unauthorized purpose. This includes copyright and trademark laws.
- You are responsible for keeping your username and password secure. Theneo is not liable for any damage due to security issues resulting from your failure to do so.
- You must be 13 years or older to use Theneo.
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Support for Theneo services is only available in English, via email or in-app messaging.
- We provide no guarantees for level of support, unless stipulated by an additional contract or SLA.
- You understand that Theneo uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Theneo, or any other Theno service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Theneo.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Theneo customer or employee will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Theneo does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Theneo shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Theneo has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third-party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- You must not attempt to reverse engineer, read, or modify any Theneo code, or any code in a third party package being used by Theneo. This includes any code, configuration, or tools specifically related to the build process.
- The failure of Theneo to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and ReadMe and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and ReadMe (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). You agree that these Terms of Service and Your use of the Service are governed under California law.
- Your content is and will always remain your content. We claim no intellectual property rights over your content.
- You give us the right to display your content to other users of Theneo, with respect to the privacy levels you set for the content.
- Theneo does not screen or approve content.
- Theneo holds the copyright to the look and feel of the service. While you are free to extract your content at any time, you may not copy any portion of the HTML, CSS or JS.
- Theneo has no control over the content used, uploaded or generated by you in your use of the services.
- Theneo undertakes no responsibility for any loss that you or any other person may suffer due to any content used, uploaded or generated by your use of the services.
- Theneo assumes no responsibility for any loss that you or any third party may suffer due to any content used or shared by you using the services.
This document was last updated on July 30, 2021